Wednesday, September 13, 2006


HEADS UP

I just finished the pencils on my Spider Clan book. 38 pages, and now I have to start the daunting task of inking and coloring it. So, on my 2 days break between pencils and inks, I just wanted to doodle with no pressure to pull anything off. So, these are just heads. that's it. No intention, No composition, no anything. Just drawing for the sake of moving the hand around and creating shapes. I think that is needed from time to time. Just brainless scribbles. So, here you go, not much to say about them.

s.

6 comments:

Jeff Williams said...

Sweet Skottie! I'm a big fan of the long head in the middle. Hey looks very animation friendly.

You fellas doodling at T's tonight?

skottie young said...

thanks bro. and yea, we'll be there. come out out!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, these are awesome, your style just keeps getting better and better, the old dude with the pointy chin rocks.


Scott

dutch treat said...

dude! these look sick! cant wait to see how spiderclan will look liek compared to the old one! :D

cheers,

Pascal (no.26 from LedHeavy)

Snapper said...

38 pages... I can't wait to buy it. Just had to say that.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,