Tuesday, September 05, 2006



MOMMY, MOMMY, I COLORED IN THE LINES!

So, I just got back from the convention in Toronto. What a great show. I'll have more on that show, photos, and commissions coming soon.

For now, until I can get back in gear, i'll show you a few color pieces. One is the Battle Chasers drawing from the earlier post, and then Mugen from Champloo. These are both for no reason, just fun.

Ok, this one will be kept short so i can get to todays warm up drawing, and then some work.

s.

10 comments:

ken said...

wow! glad i came across your blog, fantastic work! mugen is superb.

WyA said...

Maaaaaaaaaan. These are great. Wish I could've made it to Tortono, someday I'll go. I also wish I had time to "draw for fun" and do "warm up" sketches. LUCKY! Aw, I'm just lazy really, I got time, I'm just a bum. That Champloo one is really great.

Chris Sims said...

These are awesome Skottie. That Mugen is sick! I love it!

eugene commodore said...

Hey man are these done with copic or photoshop

Richard Oud said...

I have no words.. your work is awesome!
I've been a big fan of you for a while, and I'm glad I discoverd your blog...

Keep it up dude!

Anonymous said...

That Mugen is badass bro, looking forward to seeing more of the Champloo characters from you.

Scott

Evilomar said...

Damnnnn, your colors are looking awesome Skottie! Of course the actual drawings are nice too. We love your stuff here at Aboutheroes and we try to stalk you at every convention you attend. Particularly my friend Trevor. You ever think about doing some toy designs or have you?


www.aboutheroes.com

orionlesc said...

very good design!

kaylie said...

oh man, Mugen! sweet!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,