Friday, September 08, 2006


VILLAINS

I've been a little busy getting pages finished up for Spiderma:LOTSC, so warm ups have been a little slack. I thought I would subsitute a page, or double spread in this case for today's blog.

This is the dawning of the villains. If i hadn't mentioned this before, Spider Clan is like a mixture of Spiderman, Ninja Scroll, and Samurai Champool. These are my redesigns of some Spidey villains. The name of the one shot is Elemental Evil, so we picked Spidey rogues that fit the elements. Jack O' Latern (fire) is the guy in the hat. Sandman (earth), Whirl Wind (air) Hydro Man, now a 10 year old Hydro Girl as the leader (water).

Since I've shown you a page of inks, I thought I would show you a page pencils. I'm inking it myself, so the pencils are pretty rough. I try to make alot of decisions during the inking process.

Enjoy

s.

10 comments:

Chris Sims said...

I'm noy worthy, I'm not worthy!

Andrew Elbendari said...

I can't wait for this to come out! Looks like your best work yet Skottie!

Anonymous said...

sweet creamery butter..that is badass man, this books looks like it;s gonna be ill, can't wait man.

Scott

eugene commodore said...

i am soooo looking foward to this book and the fact that C.B. is writing it is a plus he's becoming one of my favs as far as writer go.

mister eddd said...

skottie...

what can i say...

you have talent, and i dont...

therefore...you suck.

okay, you dont suck...you are, however, an amazingly talented individual...keep up the good work!

GRODZ! said...

Good Work dude!

Peace
GROCCO!

AstroGuaje said...

COOL STYLE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Beutiful sketches

DW said...

Wow Skottie, this is hot! I can't wait for the finished product!

Antonio Santamaria said...

It looks great, fantastic pencils!!!

Valhalla Comics said...

You tease!

So far they look brilliant. I love your Jack O'Lantern and Sandman designs. Let's see those inks!