Wednesday, November 29, 2006



B-SIDES SKETCHBOOK AND SPIDER-MAN COVER FOR SALE

Ok Folks, the wait is over. I am opening pre orders for my sketchbook. It is printing now, and this is your chance to put your money down and reserve your copy today. Books will be ready to ship in 3 to 4 weeks, but I would jump in while you can.

For those who don't know, B-Sides is my new Sketchbook. 80 pages, full color, measuring in at approx. 6.5x10...and you ready for this...HARDCOVER. That's right I said it. I went all out this time around. This book is filled to the brim with unseen goodies. I've been saving alot for this book. So everyone who was wanting more updates last year, this is why they weren't there. You get to take it home.

Also, I have added an auction to celebrate the release of Spider Clan. The cover to Spider-Man Family is up for auction on EBay. Get it while it's hot!

NOTE: if you don't see anything in the Ebay Store, try refreshing your browser a few times.

CLICK HERE TO BUY B-SIDES or BID ON THE SPIDER-MAN COVER

14 comments:

Willy said...

It will be mine!
Amazing stuff

Antonio Santamaria said...

...and mine too... I wanna one copy but Skottie, a question... do you know if it will arrive to the comic shops in Spain? or... It is sold only by the web???
Nowadays... I repeat... I will get this sketchbook of you! Sure it will be Great!

Frank Cairo said...

i just ordered mine. can't wait to get it in the mail! props to you for doing this sketch book with style and not going the photocoping route. keep drawing it and i'll keep reading it!

FurryGreenMonster said...

Hey. The birmingham Comic Expo site says you're gonna be over here in England next weekend... that right?

Bram De Smijter said...

hey skottie, i just orderd your sketchbook. Cant wait to get my hands on it :)

**CY**

Sting said...

Hello Skottie. Very nice work and hope one time we meet us for your website...;) Greetings from Switzerland.

Cade said...

Just heard about the forum. I was a constant lurker, but at least I found your blog now. Tell those other guys to get blogs too. It's a lot easier to keep track of people with RSS.

Anyway, I added your blog to the Artdojo blended blog feed.

Looking forward to seeing more.

daniel.brantley said...

ah...a certified blogspotter...feels so good...

and now if my local shop would get your new book in, life would be magnificent.

13toon's said...

you are just amazing. i am a big fan of yours man and the styles of design you come up gets better and better. if you have time check out my blog and can't wait for your book to be finish printing and sent to my house, bye 4 now.

http://www/13toons.blogspot.com/

p.s. the spiderman Clan story you did is kick ass and the way your puting dark shadows are just amazing with the open style you have now. can't wait for the next work you do.

Kanokadafi said...

Yo Skottie, I just read that spider fam book. The story was cool and your art amazing as usual. I might have to cop that sketchbook.

~Peace

Andrew Elbendari said...

Can't wait to get that sketchbook in the mail.

Bought the Spiderman Family, can't wait to read it! Top-notch work skottie!

Matthew Luxich said...

Skottie,

I finally found the Spider Clan story at a comic shop and man is it amazing work... Fantastic! i cannot wait to see what you are up to next.

matt

jester said...

Just got my sketch book today! Amazing man!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,