Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Get Some Bitch!


I know, I've been slack on an update for awhile but I'm back now. They are switching around some story lines in Cable/Deadpool, so I had to do some new covers for a few issues. Here is one, for issue 38 I believe. The story is Deadpool against Agent X, which I believe is his clone? doppleganger? Who knows, I 'm just doing covers for christ sake.

I'm keeping in step with the Cable one I did a few weeks back. Very texture based and more about the feeling than the drawing. I just like trying new things and stepping outside of my own box. I nice to break the rules I set for myself. I know this doesn't feel like the Cartoony Skottie you all might know, but there needs to be a little spice now and then. So, for CB/DP, i'm going with style from now on. The one after this one is pretty sick as well. i'll have that done in a week or so.

And, coming later in the week, you will finally get a peek at my Frankenstein pages. And talk about stepping outside of the box. Very different for me. But, very fucking sick!!!! Oh yea, I'm super humble baby!

One more note, for those of you wanting to order books, or that have already ordered yours, they are coming. I have the book here in the studio now and they are on there way to your hands. Please come by here and let me know what you think of them once they arrive.

enjoy!
s.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah dude, this is fucking awesome, and Im looking forward to getting my book and seeing those frankinstien pages.


Rage_Fist

Anonymous said...

It a looks like ashley wood a bit and this is really awesome!!

scott said...

this is a kick ass step forward. this is the kinda cover that sells books on its own. keep'em come'n

scott

Chris said...

awesome stuff man. Always enjoy reading up on everything, I'm liking the grungy style!

Nando said...

Dude, you sooooo need to do a book in this style. Great great work!

Big Mikey said...

ooooohhh, i can't WAIT for the book to be in my hands!!

jim boyle said...

badass! its really cool seeing you break down your own stylistic boundries, i guess thats what its all about! keep pushin, really looking forward to frankenstein

Kid Flash said...

Man, this style is cool. It reminds me of the comic "The Surrogates." Great work, I really like this one a lot.

Chris Sims said...

Super humble, huh? lol! You know you're killing it when you're confidence gets so high that people who read your comment can see that smirk on your face through the computer screen.

Keep em coming homie! Your raising the bar with these covers!

David Cousens said...

Nice! Normally I get worried when an artist I like says they're tying something different, but this really paid off. Feels likfe you're channeling Ashley Wood, which is no bad thing!

Anonymous said...

I don't care for it so much.

Roc said...

nice work, man

dustin said...

really awesome man.

Rollie said...

Like i said at the Frankenstein pages, still Skottie's!

Are you going to put some pieces on e-Bay again?

Tahnx,

Roland

UrbanBarbarian said...

Too frignn' cool!

COMIKXGUY said...

damn!

too cool!

more more

Andrew Elbendari said...

Can't wait for the book! It's been almost a year since I heard about it!

Valhalla Comics said...

Skottie, this style is fucking ill, bro. I love it! Can't wait to see the next cover.

J.Treece said...

Haha, this deadpool reminds me a lot of S.C.U.D the disposable assassin.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,