Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Origianl Artwork For Sale






Sorry for the lack of posts. I swear I'll be back a little more regular soon. The New X-Men have been kicking my ass this past month. Why didn't someone warn me that there are 9 trillion characters in that book.

Anway, I wanted to let you know that you can stop by MY STORE and pick up some original art. Over the next few months I will be unloaded my stacks, so get in there and claim yours now!

For those of you who might be new here, I want to let you know that I also have my B-SIDES SKETCHBOOK for sale as well. That's 80 pages, full cover inside a nice Hardcover. the print run is only 100o and they are going fast.

Thanks everyone for all the comments on the Xmen stuff!


*UPDATE* 3 of these pieces have already sold since last nights post. The Loaded Bible Cover and the Battle Chasers Piece are still up for grabs.

10 comments:

spootnik said...

O_O very expensive ! But it's a lot of work...
Ok just one things I realy want to say ... Thanks you, You make realy great work and You really surprised me;I liked your drawings I think it is normal that we leave you full of comments! And thanks to you I began comics ;) great work !

The Branch said...

Hey Skottie,

I loved the new Spider-Clan stuff. I tried to get a copy of the book from my LCS, but they didn't know what I was talking about. They only had the first run from a few years ago. What is the exact title of the new Spider-Clan book?

Thanks,
Branch.

sedyas said...

Great lines, great inks, great page composition, great stuff!

Mastro Pagliaro said...

wow! you are incredible!
ciao

TiGuntH said...

Whaouh!!
You're an awesome artist guy!
I really enjoy your art and so I linked you on my blog!
I like the dynamism of the work, your spidey is really cool!!

We want more!!!
Thanx !!

BigG said...

Looking good as always playa! Keep it up.

Mark said...

Just read NXM 37... YOU KILLED IT! It was worth the wait... :)

Kanne said...

Great work. Keep drawing, your skills are very impresive.

Kanokadafi said...

that spidey page is off the hook

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,