Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mr. Slackie McSlackerton is back in the Building




Yea, I know, I've been gone for awhile. Work has been keeping me busy lately and I just haven't had the time to spend on any personal artwork. And I can't really show the Xmen stuff too soon. So, updates are a little sparse...sorry.

I've had alot of people wanting to see the Frankenstien story I did but can't find it anymore in the shops. So, I thought I would post up all 14 pages here for you to check out. No words, sorry, you'll have to hunt the book down online to read it.

Hope you likey!

s.

8 comments:

Scott Hume said...

wow Skottie, Im a lose for words, these are fantastic, I would love to see you do more pages like this.

Javier Giangiacomo said...

Awesome, man!!! I love to see this coloring style stuff. Fantastic work!
Javier.

Spootnik said...

hey ! I like the style of drawing! very strange; spooky! Really cool!!

I realy like this stuff it's like a old drawing; very use ...

spootnik said...

just one more thing ... It's remind me hellboy ... Maybe his face.

Towbson said...

love you style skottie

brandon said...

Awesome! I want a full-size 'Monster of Frankenstein' comic from Marvel!

valko said...

amazing! Hope to see more of this stuff... any of it!!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,