Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lead Poets Society Back Log

I just realized that I have a stack of Drawing Night sketches that I haven't put up. So, this is a Lead Poets Society image dump.

For those of you who don't know, a bunch of local artists here in Chicago get together every Wed. night and draw, drink, eat, and fight with each other about what movies are good or bad. We pick and theme each week and we all draw from that theme. We've grown to go for more clever drawings than actual masterpieces, but it keeps it fun that way, and less stressful. It's all about having fun.

So, Here we go with the themes and drawings...

EX CONVICT AT HIS NEW JOB


ANIMALS EATING PEOPLE


ACTION MOVIES
(with no reference...CON AIR & BAD BOYS)


80'S HAIR METAL

11 comments:

Scott Hume said...

dude the 80's hair metal one kicks my ass, I love it, and the ex convict at his new job is gold, I love these quick raw sketches man, keep it coming.

=shane white= said...

Wow. I like this brush work quite a lot Skottie.

I almost typed Skittles what the fuck.

Anyway...it has the lush Enrique Fernandez feel to it. You should check out Les Liberateurs since already have his Oz stuff.

I find you can order that usually through Amazon Canada or UK...or France if you can figure it all out.

See you Chicago.

=s=

Skottie Young said...

thanks guys. I already have the Les Liberateurs book. I'm not sure if there are more than one yet, but I've had that for about a year now. Its fucking amazing.

COMIKXGUY said...

NICE CHANGE UP SKOOTIE :)

Craig Zablo said...

Man, you guys must have a blast each Wednesday night.

My favorites were Ex-Con on New Job and the Action Movies [without ref], but they all rock!

Ricardo Guimaraes said...

Hi Skottie!!! Excellent posts!! Love'em all! Thanks for sharing.

eugene commodore said...

haha that bad boys sketch is dope Skottie

Roc said...

im diggin em all....hot

COMIKXGUY said...

just heard the AC podcast, real good

Nermin H. said...

Hahaha. :D That Bad Boy one is hilarious! xD
Great work!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,