Monday, October 08, 2007

24 Hours of "What the F#ck Were We Thinking?"

video
This week marked the dawn of the 24 Hour Comic Podcast. Where a bunch of idiots entered a comic shop at 9a.m. on Sat, hit record at 10a.m. and didn't stop again until 10a.m. on Sun. Yes, you read that right...24 hours of talking, movie commentary, fighting, laughing, trivia, and the full melt down of one human being that seems to want to marry my lady. Its was a crazy, one of a kind day and I will never do it again...maybe. Chris Burnahm also did a 24 page comic in the 24 hours, which is fucking more insane than us all talking for that long.

So, check out my slide show, with music from Hour 7 of the podcast, when my girlfriend Casey came in a gave us all a break by singing a few songs.

For those those of you interested in listening to human disasters go over to...

24 Hour Comic Podcast

...and give a try. It will be everything from funny to sad.

A big thanks to Mike and Crank for putting this thing together and making run smoothly and Mark at Dark Tower Comics for letting us rough necks use his store to house this social experiment.

enjoy,
s.

10 comments:

ryan said...

Thats nuts man but your girls song is awesome...great voice

Danh said...

I'm giving the podcast a shot... hope I can hang!

Lenny said...

As crazy as it was, i'm sure it was fun as fuck. You should have your lady do intro music for you on the podcast.

Matt said...

Hey Skottie,

I'm a new listener to Around Comics, and have been enjoying it greatly, so now I'm picking up your RSS feed on your blog as well!

Just dropping bye to say hi.

Grant Gould said...

dude, i have to give you a "WORRRRD" on the open range recommendation. i love that movie. oh, and i'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but check out 3:10 to yuma before it leaves theaters. i guarantee it will give you bone.

Jonathan D. Gordon said...

I Just, Finished listening to the podcast while I was drawing. The first three hor sucked because you weren't being picked up by the mic. Hour 9 was hilarious to my wife, because we have much the same setup where its like " babe, check out the sweet sketch cards or pages or portrait I did." By now she's like "yeah, I know your awesome. Let me get back to my T.V. Show" Also I too feel that my 15 hours a day of artwork should give me imunity from household chores.

JunBobKim said...

Skottie, all of you guys pulled off one heck of a stunt! Your girlfriend can sing! Holy Motherless Goat! You are as entertaining as always.

Zeepdoggie & GringO said...

I just got done listening to the number 2-4 hour podcast, and Skottie, I think that Tabor owes you some serious drinkage.

jorge f. muñoz said...

I'm up to hour 16, japanese girls rule the earth! even if they are pixelated.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,