Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Everywhere A Zombie



For those of you who didn't know, I've been on vacation for the last 11 days. Casey I took a drive around a little of the country. We went to Colorado, New Mexico and Missouri, but also drove through Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa and Nebraska. So, We hit a fair amount states. We had a blast. But now I'm back home and it's time to get to work and post somethings.

First, we've got my Zombie Variant for Cable & Deadpool #46. For Halloween Marvel asked a bunch of us to do variants for our books. They also put this in a hardcover, Zombies cover book that should be out soon.


And second, we have a pumpkin that I carved. Well, I drew the pumpkin and I had a friends 14 year old son carve it. You know, to teach him something or another about life and stuff. And I couldn't be bothered to do things like carve a pumpkin. He did a good job and I think it came out looking great. I haven't carved a pumpkin since I was a kid so this was a fun night.

enjoy,
s.

16 comments:

Lenny said...

Awesome stuff man. Glad to hear your trip went well and you returned safely. And you def. have to actually carve a pumpkin man, it's like, drawing on an organic canvas, with a knife. Haha. Peace!

Anonymous said...

where thruogh in missouri, i live in sikeston in the bootheel .

Grant Gould said...

that zombie deadpool is boner pie. i'd buy a poster of that.

Matt said...

Fucking amazing pumpkin Skottie, but I agree that you should have gotten dirty and carved it yourself, but then you wouldnt be teaching younguns lessons sooo it's a lose lose or win win depending on the perspective I guess. Glad the Holiday worked out, but glad your back...I was jonezing for a fix.

Playkill said...

That is a badass zombie. And kick ass pumpkin to boot!

RickyD410 said...

That pumpkin is slightly incredible. I love it. Why are you leaving New X-Men? Please come back? ....please?

Also, when is that NXM art going on sale, as promised?

erez said...

don't get me wrong i think it's beautiful, but i realy like your old style more than that...

Jennifer T. said...

cool blog! That's one mean lookin pumpkin!

arnie said...

ah, so you hid your inability to carve, behind a 14 year old kid? a new low for you scottie.

nice ironman...

peace out

JC said...

Skottie,
I can't seem to access your archived art...any idea?

Anonymous said...

His archived art link has been down for awhile

William Dean Blankenship Jr. said...

I love the look of New X-Men 43.

3!LL

Walter Gatus said...

Glad you're back. Your covers have been getting better and better. Beautiful work. Thanks for the inspiration!

Diego! said...

Great Work Skottie... New X-Men looks better and better...

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

hangeng said...

If you are selling diamonds or jewelry online, thomas sabo
offer articles, tips or even a free guide on "How do I angebote thomas sabo anhänger
choose the right diamond for me?" thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
or "20 ways to spot fake jewelry." angebote thomas sabo armbänder
If you operate a job search or career database, thomas sabo 2010
offer a wealth of guides and tips such as "20 ways angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
to improve your resume," "what to wear at a job interview," or "how do I know if a job is right for me." thomas sabo online shop
If you are selling health related items, thomas sabo kette
don't simply throw up ad copy, a few product images and an order form. thomas sabo online
Educate your customers on the benefits of each ingredient sabo uhren
and how it can improve their well-being.