Friday, March 21, 2008

Something Wicked this Way Comes!


Fucking winter.  I post about leaving Chicago and in return we get a snow storm on the first day of spring.  Really?  That's how you want to play it?  

I've never complained about winter really.  It's never bothered me.  In fact, I am the one who usually loves it when it snows and tells everyone to stop bitching.  I can't tell you why really, but my thoughts have changed this year.

We've had day after day of snow and gray skies.  Seriously, I'm an inch away from placing my big toe on the trigger of a double barrel while I chew on the other end.  It has been gray for months.  This week was a tricky bitch as it warmed up a little and actually let the sun creep out a tiny bit.  Now, it's back and snowing heavy.  They're saying 7 or more inches...at the tail end of March.  

I'm done with it! 

12 comments:

David said...

No shit. This day is horrible. Sad to hear you're leaving town, but sounds like a great change for you. I regret that we never met up, but if you need somewhere to crash, get in touch.

John 'Roc' Upchurch said...

LOL....you'll miss it when you're gone, man. I said the same thing about Philly 8 years ago...now I'm movin back......cuz Georgia is ass cheeks.

Lenny said...

I swear Mother Nature is just fuckin' with us. Maybe if we start wishing for snow, she'll toss some sunshine our way.

Craig Zablo said...

Hang in there bro, sunny days are coming! [PS - Your art posts brighten our days!]

lordseth said...

im living in north carolina, moved here from jersey and i miss the shit out of the snow, severe snow storm over here means less then flurries. id give anything for at least one inch of snow.NC has room for you skottie.come on down.

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

I'm from Canada, I fucking hate Snow too :D The winter did my car in this winter. It couldn't cut it anymore, but I think winter was tired of it surviving.
Nice picture to suit the post :)
Take Care man

THE ARMY - Created by Marcio Zanini said...

Hey Buddy.. I really like your art-work. I´ll be very glad if you visited my Blog and check out. Thnx.

Grant Gould said...

i hear ya... minnesota's been the same way. the snow and grey weather didn't used to get to me as much, but ever since i've been working at home and don't get out as much, it's been suckin' the life outta me. i'm ready for some gawwdamn sunlight.

Anonymous said...

LA, man. Always has beautiful weather, even in winter. Fuckin walking around in the middle of January in shorts and flip-flops.

You'd probably love it. Live art with FoodOne, and comercial gigs galore. You could take on a few commercial gigs, pay the bills on that fat check and work on your creator-owned joints.

Loads of clubs for your girl to play, too.

j_ay said...

Snowed here in Zurich too. Only the 3rd time this year (well, at 500 metres. Higher up gets much more snow), and again only a few centimeters, but its still sucks.
Bring on the Spring.

Anonymous said...

Dude, post some of your new Anole stuff. It looks sweet and I need a new desktop backround! Peace!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,