Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Marvel Masterpieces Sketch Cards


You've seen some real masters rock out on these sketch cards over the last year.  Well, they've decided that they wanted someone who could destroy all those who came before him.  I accepted. 

Of course I'm kidding and crying inside that I have to try and match the level of my friends that have already killed these cards like Jason Pearson, Eric Canete, Chris Bachalo, etc.  Damn!  Thankfully I'm only doing 20 so right around the time I get the hang of it and quit fucking them up I'll be done.  Here are a few of the first round.  I'll try and post up a few more as I finish them.

Thanks to all those who bought and commented on X-Men: DWS #1!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

more more more!!!

Kyle Bice said...

Sweet cards Scottie. You should post some of these up at www.scoundrelpublishing.com. Thats where all the collectors hang out looking for stuff to buy.

David said...

Man, these look fantastic. Your Hulk is perfect.

Scott Hume said...

Straight loves these man, can't wait to see the rest of them.

Neil Adams said...

I love the Blob card! He's one of my favorite villains. Great job! :)

Dapper Dan said...

Love the mood in the cards. I did 200 of them, but man it's was tough after 50, things get a little repetitive. Kudos on the great set here. Cheers

Red Fox said...

Go spidey go!
He sees cool!
I want to see them printed !!!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

bingo said...

合法ハーブ ハードキャンディ

合法ハーブ ホットスタッフ

合法ハーブ ホットスマイル

合法ハーブ スカル