Thursday, June 12, 2008

Audio Assault

Ok, I'm going to have an art update later today, even if it's a quick sketch.  Things have been getting back to normal now that I'm settled in the new place and than means work is back in full force.  I need to get back to my daily warm-ups though.

For now, got over to SIDEBAR and listen to my good friend Dwight and Swain chat with me on their show.  It's a 2 parter and pretty fun.  (I know, I'm a podcast whore!)

Thanks to everyone who downloaded the first few episodes of the Devil & Me.  We have almost 600 downloads of the first episode and the 2nd isn't far behind.  Thanks for all the support.

7 comments:

eugene commodore said...

D&M is a really fun show I look forward to more episode man, oh and sidebar nation is the shit

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you guys sat closer to your mics or what but the sound quality of the 2nd episode was MUCH better than it was in ep. 01. Lovin' It.

Scott Hume said...

Great interview man, after hearing you talk about how your style has changed over the past year, I got to say that it's really been awesome seeing your work evolve over the past six years, never stop kicking ass man.

Mark Stroud said...

I finally had time to listen to part 2 today while I was working on something and it was awesome. Between something you mentioned and something Marko said on one of their previous interviews I found myself really inspired to revisit something I had abandoned artistically, thanks.

Len Diggity said...

Dope interview man. Regarding the "Child Wars" stuff and the short story ideas you have using outside creators, maybe you could have a contest or something on your site and let us wannabe's have a crack at it? Just a thought. Peace!

Edward said...

hi there Skottie
i really enjoyed your interview on sidebar. it was very inspiring.

I think you spoke briefly about this in the interview but could you can tell me your set up regarding type and size of scanner and printer.

i am planning to invest in a scanner and printer but unsure of the brand or weather to buy an A3 size.
thanking you
cheers
Ed
http://edwardcrosbydesign.blogspot.com/

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,