Monday, January 19, 2009

Oz & More for Sale at Cadence Comic Art


Hey everyone,

I've received a ton of emails asking about Oz pages for sale.  The first 2 issues are on stands and now those pages are for sale at my new art dealers website.   Paolo at Cadence Comic Art handling all original art sales from now on.  He's already been kicking much ass and moving pages quick.  I sent him 2 FedEx boxes full of art.  We're talking about pages in the hundreds.  

Thanks one more time to my main man Joe who has been taking care of my for so long.  You really were a saviour my man and you're like a brother to me!  I love ya!

Ok, go buy my art...NOW!

4 comments:

Fabian said...

OHMYGOD!!!! I get paid till saturday, hope there are still some left! Your work is heaven, man, and the prices are great!!

Cadence said...

Hi Everyone!!

Paolo of Cadence Comic Art.

If you have any questions regarding Skottie's available art for sale feel free to email me at paolo@cadencecomicart.com

If there is something you are interested in it would best to act fast. Wizard of Oz is generating one of the fastest sales responses I have ever seen.

Best,

Paolo
cadencecomicart.com

killingjokecrass said...

Hi!
I live in Princeton and I was with my girlfriend at Sophisticuts and I was reading The Walking Dead and the stylist asks me if I read a lot of comics. I tell her yeah and she goes on to tell me that she cuts your hair!

Haha I had no idea that you lived here. I think thats pretty cool so just thought i would say hi.
Be cool to get your autograph sometime!

See ya
Jeff

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,