Friday, February 06, 2009

Just a bunch of JUNK


I'm on the tail end of putting together a new art book and this one is going to be huge.  B-Sides was 80 pages and now seems like a little baby compared to the new one.

JUNK is going to be around 250 pages of just what the title is... all kinds of junk.  You'll get a chance to see all aspects of my work.  I decided to add everything I could find.  Doodles, scribbles, breakdowns, pencils, colors, covers, pages, designs, half finished pieces, abandoned ideas, and anything else that I've done.  I basically just went thru my files and added them to pages and left them they way they were.  No adjusting, no coloring just for the sake of putting them in the book.  This is a real look at all the things that go into my work.  Some of it may be good, some... not so much.  But it all will be an accurate look at the different levels of my illustrations.

So, again, it will about 250 pages, full color, hardcover.  Due to the full color and giant page count, this one won't be cheap so start saving those pennies.  I should have this ready to go in the next 2 to 3 weeks and it will be available for sale online.

21 comments:

kingcoyote said...

That sounds totally rad! I love to see inside peoples heads when they are creating, and while I always look forward to your posts, the ones showing process are the bitchinest.

lordseth said...

ooooh man,,,,b side was awsome. this sounds incredible.250 pages? what the F.take it easy on us with the price , just kidding name your price.
no foreal take it easy dude.

Tom said...

Sounds awesome! Hopefull the price isn't too earthshattering...ah who am I kiddin', I'm buying it regardless.

Joe Romano 2 said...

Sign me up. You just made my day! I love B-sides, can't wait to see what crazy shit comes out of your head this time. Your killin me making me wait two weeks, nice teaser.

Fabian said...

Can't wait to have it in my hands!! YES! 3 weeks is too long!!
I didn't get the chance to buy B-sides, where can i get it? You don't have it on ebay anymore. Someone please help!

Roland said...

Looks like you'll sucker me into buying this ;) Sounds great. It'll be nice to see warts and all.

ReB said...

Yessss!
250 pages? You're spoiling us man!
Can't wait for it, regardless of the price!

Jesse Acosta said...

I love art books, this will be exciting to see! Do you have a rough figure for the price of the book yet?

andy kuhn said...

scottie,

this sounds very cool. are you publishing through a print on demand company, or a standard print ahead style publisher?

Alex "Toon" Deligiannis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pablo said...

oh shit! that sounds great, I'm looking forward to it

Andy Jewett said...

nice.

Jason said...

I am excited!!

Anonymous said...

dude you need to come over to deviant art the place is amazing!

Jeff said...

NICE! I tried to contact you through your ebay account and email but seems like you've been busy lately :) I'm hopping here, it's still possible to get my hands on a b-sides issue... is it? It would be great! Your work inspires me and not having it totally sucks :/

Keep it up with the good work!

SWAiN said...

That's it, baby! Gimme the unadulterated, the unfinished, the unpolished, the real---that's all I'm sayin'!

Lookin' forward to it, bruh.

Dabiz said...

Que ganas de verlo, suena genial...

Haas said...

I've been digging your work since the Human Touch.Yeah I know your not feeling your older stuff. But I like all the work you do. I'm looking forward to the b-sides.

mick statham said...

Hey, I'll be getting me some of that. Love the Oz book too. Awsome.

Joe Romano 2 said...

Alright, that's enough. Make it stop, make the freakin waiting stop. Hurry up dude, I want some JUNK!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,