Friday, July 17, 2009

JUNK...COMING SOON


I announced my new book JUNK awhile back and then there was silence. I've been working on getting the price down a bit and I'm fairly close so here is a little info.

It's been awhile since I put out my first full color sketchbook, B-Sides (which will be available on a limited basis again soon). During my time off everyone has joined the club and released their volumes of hardcover, color sketchbooks. Everyone I know has a great 48 pager for me to pick up and drool over so I started thinking about my next release. Do I just jump in line and put together 48 pages of art? Now come on, you know that is not me.

JUNK. That's the name of my new book and it's a beast. 300 pages of all of my... JUNK. It's sketches, doodles, process on pages and covers, and much more. It's really a little of it all. I'm not going to call it a sketchbook because that term is getting tossed around a lot. This is a collection of my art and it ranges from the loosest of the loose to the nice shiny finishes of a final piece. You'll get it all in the book.

I'm working out the printing details now so I don't have a solid date but it will be sometime this fall. Even with a page count that will break your wrists, I'm trying to keep the price at $60. You don't get much more bargain than that.

So, start saving and keep an eye out here for more details to be updated soon.

Thanks everyone!

16 comments:

Patrick Goodwin said...

This will be amazing and estimated $40 cheapers than I thought it would be. I'll have to get 1 or 2

Henry said...

so psyched for this!

Floodo1 said...

Wow, what timing. I was just looking around trying to figure out some way I could email you about pencils or sketches (so that I could practice inking over the best art around!) and then you talk about this book!

I'll be all over this!

rhemrev said...

I recently stumbled upon on your Wizard of Oz comic in a dutch bookstore, which inspired me to start doing redesigns of all Wiz characters, just for the sake of it. :)

I can only imagine how much inspiration I'll get from your book, so put me down for one :P

Best of luck,
-Edwin Rhemrev

ReB said...

Aww man, you're spoiling us! I really can't express how grateful I am that you are letting all of us get a chance to see your roughs, your progress and final art. Whether you manage to keep the price at $60 or not, I gotta say that i am pumped!
Looking forward to hear more,
-Rasmus

The End Has a Start said...

OMG! I will be sure to purchase on day one of availability.

An said...

I hope that you have luck with the sales. SAúdos and apertas

Gemma said...

I'm looking forward to this. Been wondering if you had an artbook.

Blake Sauner said...

Omg for ~60 I'll buy two, one to grind down to a paste, dilute, and then IV it into my body in hopes of absorbing some of the awesome....

300 pages...wicked.

Project Director said...

"B-Sides (which will be available on a limited basis again soon)"

THAT'S good news!

Fabian said...

Im ready man! As soon as i can pre order i will be there!! I need it now... do you understand this? I am addicted to your art work, so i really NEED IT!! Can´t wait!

Tom said...

Looking forward to the book!!

Billy said...

Super stoked for this, i just told my wife thats its what i want for christmas

Anonymous said...

Genial noticia! Ojalá otros dibujantes te imiten:un libro de arte con más de 48 páginas. Europa tambien está impaciente:).

Enormes los últimos dibujos de Deadpool y Iron Man.

Paton said...

Done and done. Looking forward to getting my grubby hands on a copy.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,