Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Adventures of Bernard the World Destroyer 18


Everyone has a boss, even World Destroyers.


And with that, I'm going to leave you hanging until Monday and the Holidays have passed us by. Don't worry, I have them done already and Bernard will be wrapping up next week. It's been a great ride this month and I have say that I'm surprised I made it every single week as promised. As most of you who have been following my blog for the last 4 years know, I'm not great with keeping up with my ideas sometimes. This one worked so we'll pat ourselves on the back and wish you all a happy holiday. See ya Monday.

13 comments:

Joe Romano 2 said...

These are great Skottie. Merry Christmas to you and your fam. Enjoy your first Christmas as Dad.

richard said...

Scottie,

I've really enjoyed the series.

Merry Christmas to you and yours this first Christmas of fatherhood.

In His Peace,
Richard

Sinu said...

Merry Christmas Skottie!!! Keep rocking :D

stephen said...

Bernard is awesome. You're now a hero of mine.
Thanks for posting this stuff.

Mark said...

Oh... the awesome just got awesomer!

Jake said...

Clap clap clap!!! I've been loving every day of this. Good work!

Mark Thomson said...

That's great! I'm loving Bernard the World Destroyer. Good work Skottie! Merry Xmas to you and your family.
Look forward to the next installment.

lordseth said...

nooooooo say it aint so,,,,,coming to and end? what will i do with out bernard,,,,,,but im sure youll come up with somthing even more awesomer.
well,,, merry christmas to you and your family.

bernard destroying kanye west? how did you know thats what i wanted for chritmas?

Billy Van said...

Awesome, Awesome!!!! this has been a great little series.

RAWLS said...

hahaha! Nice one.
Merry Christmas my friend!

Sckraps said...

really enjoyed all of them. great sense of humor, and it shows your deep passion for character development and attention-grabbing storytelling.

looking forward to the future of everything you do!

and hey, we all wouldn't be artists if we didn't possess the quarks and idiosyncrasies that make us who we are! I mean, I could write a book on ideas that never made it to 2D images, ya know?

H. said...

Oh man, I love this strip!

P.J. Magalhães said...

Brilliant!