Tuesday, April 06, 2010

JUNK ONE Now Available


After all the trials, tests, and most of all...drawing my butt off. The first volume of my new series of art books is available to order now.

JUNK ONE is 104 pages filled with full color and black and white art ranging from sketches and doodles all the way down the line to digital art and traditional paintings. You won't find any Marvel or DC characters in this bad boy. It's original from front cover to back and gives you a fresh look at what I do with my free time. Well, it's not really free time, it's more stolen time from working.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR COPY

3 comments:

Munchanka said...

Congrats!

Julia Bax said...

I love the gritty inks!! And the subtle colors..

Mike said...

so i just ordered my copy online? it will be signed??