Monday, May 24, 2010

Update

Well, a few things have changed since my last post.  Due to a family medical emergency I've had to cancel my trip to Maine for the MeC.A.F. and my trip to New York for BEA and the signing at Books of Wonder.

I do apologize to those that already had plans to attend any of these events but my brothers health issues took a turn for the worse the morning of my flight and I had to cancel. I will be rescheduling an appearance in Portland, Maine sometime in the near future.

I will be back and forth from the hospital over the next few weeks so if I owe you art, books, or an email reply, there may be delays.  I will do my best to stay on top of things but will be focusing on my family for the few weeks.

Thanks for all the wonderful support from both my friends and fans, you all are the best.

13 comments:

Crowley said...

my thoughts are with your brother.

Joe Romano 2 said...

I'll keep him in my prayers Skottie. Good luck to him and your family

Nelson Dániel said...

Good luck for all your family! Abrazos Skottie!!!

Dan said...

Thoughts are with you and your family Skottie - all the best.

Oskar Iglesias said...

Good luck.

richard said...

Your family will be in my family's prayers.

In His Peace,
Richard

Fabian said...

Best wishes for your Brother, man! :)

RAWLS said...

Hope everything is ok my friend!!

Darrell said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Bro, I hope he gets well man. Hang in there.

Marcos Cubas said...

mucha fuerza y suerte campeóm

Michael Startzman said...

That's awful. I hope the best for your brother and your family.

kanishk said...

Hope everything is ok my friend!!
PPC Advertising India

rho881 said...

god bless dear!!
Earn Money from your blog