Sunday, June 20, 2010

My 1st Father's Day

I always thought I new what being a parent would feel like, but like most things I thought I knew... I didn't.  It's so much better than you ever think it's going to be.  Baxter is 7 months old on my first Father's Day and all I can say is that I can't wait to see what kind of person he becomes.  Everyday it's something new and he becomes more of his own person.  It's amazing to watch and be apart of.

I would like to send out a happy Fathers Day to my dad and my friends Nathan Fox, Ryan Ottley, J. Scott Campbell, Humberto Ramos, Robert Kirkman, Brion Salazar, Brian Bendis, Jason Aaron, Billy Martin Jay Torres, Josh Flanagan, Mike Hawthorne, Jeff Lemire, Rick Remender, Jonathan Hickman, Mark Brooks, Doug Tennapel, Tony Moore, Tom Fowler, Dave Guertin, Greg Baldwin, Jake Parker, Chris Yost, Jason Wood, Vince B., Kevin Harden, and the rest of you that I may have left out.  Here's to many more years!

17 comments:

Oskar Iglesias said...

Congratulations on your first Father's Day.

Joe Romano 2 said...

Congrats Skottie. It keeps getting better. Hope you had a great day!!

Fabian said...

Happy Firsdt Father´s Day, Skottie!! A great blessing you have!! :)

Ros@ la Barber@ said...

congratulationz *O*

scott said...

Hey-why am I not on that list?!
Haha-Happy 1st Father's Day, man! Absorb it all, my friend, its a beautiful thing to behold...:)

Petra said...

Aw that's so cute :3

Jake said...

Thanks Skottie! Happy Father's day to you too. Baxter is super lucky to have you as a dad.

Munchanka said...

Congrats!

Cute drawing.

RAWLS said...

:( So left out!
Happy belated fathers day to you too my friend! Being a dad is the greatest!!

TenNapel said...

Way to be the dad! Good man.

Skottie Young said...

Thanks everyone.

Sorry Darren, I didn't realize you had the childrens too. I was struggling to remember everyone in the list and knew I'd be leaving some people out. Hope you had a good one.

Brax Harrison said...

Happy Daddy's Day, Skottie! Angela and Halle had some new pants and cool dress shirts laying out on the couch fer me! These are the sweet years!

JoeWillsArt said...

Congrats! It was MY FIRST also!

tomfowler said...

wait til you second father's day.

this year, as an extra-special present to me, graham took a nap.

god bless that boy.

happy daddy day a few days late.

Mr. Hawthorne said...

Thanks, brother! Happy Belated father's day to you :)

Mike

hangeng said...

If you are selling diamonds or jewelry online, thomas sabo
offer articles, tips or even a free guide on "How do I angebote thomas sabo anhänger
choose the right diamond for me?" thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
or "20 ways to spot fake jewelry." angebote thomas sabo armbänder
If you operate a job search or career database, thomas sabo 2010
offer a wealth of guides and tips such as "20 ways angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
to improve your resume," "what to wear at a job interview," or "how do I know if a job is right for me." thomas sabo online shop
If you are selling health related items, thomas sabo kette
don't simply throw up ad copy, a few product images and an order form. thomas sabo online
Educate your customers on the benefits of each ingredient sabo uhren
and how it can improve their well-being.

eipai said...

Here, in Brazil, the Father's day occurs in second weekend of august
My fathers day is coming.
Congratulations for your blog and you.
Sorry for my english