Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Making of My Graphic Novel: Video Journal 1

I've been enjoying giving you updates on the progress of my graphic novel but filling out these blogs are going to get time consuming if I don't watch it.  So I decided that I'd add some video journals into the mix. This will allow me to add a few quick thoughts every now and then with out babbling all over my keyboard.

Oh, and I changed the name. I was already tired of looking at the title. I felt like I was 8 years old trying to give myself a nickname. ( which I tried.) So it's pretty basic and too the point.

5 comments:

Chimeric said...

I was wondering how you get that halftone pattern in your work? I use photoshop and i cant seem to duplicate the effect maybe i just dont understand the halftone. and all the brushes i use that are halftone dont work the way i want. Thanks man.
You can email me at chimericbenefactor@gmail.com if you have time. Love your work its fantastic.

David said...

Thanks for the insight. It's really helpful to those of us trying to break in.

joverine said...

I dig this idea! thought about doing it myself, but I can't stand my face or voice on camera ;P silly ego

I look fwd to following your process as I'm struggling with creating my own story for a character I've been drawing for far too long now...

cheers!
joe

Danny Araya said...

I dig the video approach. It keeps things a little more casual and it's still really informative. Does this mean we're gonna get to see you work on some of the designs and layouts and stuff?

sammy! said...

I enjoy watching your video...and thanks for the infos dude! Looking forward to see more if your works!