Monday, July 19, 2010

SDCC Info

I'll be taking a week off from my journals to attend San Diego Comic Con.  It's been about 4 years since I've been out there and it's nice to be returning.  I'll have a few prints and copies of JUNK ONE for sale. I'm not sure what my situation with sketches will as i can never tell how busy things will be until I get there.  Once I get a hold of how the week will be going I'll decide how i'm handling them.

Below is a view of the floor and our booth #4601.  Yup, I've joined forces with NFR.  For those of you who don't know that is a group of artists including J. Scott Campbell, Arthur Adams, Phil Noto, David Finch, Amanda Conner, Michael Golden, Joyce Chin, Bruce Timm... and now Myself.  Pack a lunch, you'll be at our booth awhile.

Below is view of the SDCC floor map and where our booth is. Walk in the door, there we are. You can't bet better than that.

6 comments:

Fabian said...

Best luck there Skotite!! Have an amazing time!!

Raz said...

that some a-list company you have.

Spawn of the Ed said...

Man I wish i could make it out there for Comic Con!

joe said...

YES! I didn't know you'd be down here. Save a copy of Junk for the lanky kid dressed like a wizard.

Jonathon Ansley said...

Congrats on the Eisner!

hangeng said...

If you are selling diamonds or jewelry online, thomas sabo
offer articles, tips or even a free guide on "How do I angebote thomas sabo anhänger
choose the right diamond for me?" thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung
or "20 ways to spot fake jewelry." angebote thomas sabo armbänder
If you operate a job search or career database, thomas sabo 2010
offer a wealth of guides and tips such as "20 ways angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
to improve your resume," "what to wear at a job interview," or "how do I know if a job is right for me." thomas sabo online shop
If you are selling health related items, thomas sabo kette
don't simply throw up ad copy, a few product images and an order form. thomas sabo online
Educate your customers on the benefits of each ingredient sabo uhren
and how it can improve their well-being.