Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who's Writing Deadpool? Oh yeah, ME!


I've been very excited to share this. I wrote an issue of Deadpool Team-Up and the art is being handled by my good friend and all around amazing cartoonist Ramon Perez.  It's nothing but fun and I can't wait for you all to grab it in March.

Here's the info

DEADPOOL TEAMUP # 883
Written by Skottie Young
Penciled by Ramon Perez
Cover by Skottie Young
Variant Cover by Skottie young
The country is in the middle of an economic meltdown and everyone is feeling the burn, especially your favorite Merc with a Mouth. Deadpool realizes that there's no government bailout for super-powered mercenaries and when clients stop paying up, he's forced to do the unthinkable... Look for a job. Luckily, Galactus has a position open in the Herald department. Don’t miss the face-melting final issue of the series that shook the comic book world to it’s very core.
32 PGS./Parental Advisory ...$2.99

14 comments:

NIKEScott said...

AWESOME !!!!

Matt said...

Well done - you and Ramon are two of my faves, artwise.

Oskar Iglesias said...

Cool!

mimic11 said...

my head just exploded due to exposure to too much awesome!

igl said...

Deadcool !!!

Anthony Diecidue (dee-etch-eh-doo-eh) said...

Sweet! Look forward to picking that up!

Jesse said...

That's great news. I'm really amazed by your work. I do wish there wasn't a parental advisory, however, I guess I'll just have to buy one for me and not the nephews this time.

Jake Plissken said...

congrats, Skottie! can't wait!

joe said...

Oh sweet! Please say that you'll do something fun with galactus in the future! Maybe try some baby x-men style?

Baby Galactus! Gummer and spitter back outter of planets!

Paolo Boscolo said...

ahahah!! the munching Galactus...ahaahahah!! great!!

Oscar Martín said...

Me gusta mucho tu trabajo, tu estilo. Me gusta la personalidad de tus dibujos :-)
perfecto!

RAWLS said...

Hahaha!!! Amazing!!
Nice work my friend. Hilarious stuff.

George Caltsoudas said...

Wow, that's seriously exciting. Go, Scottie! Show them we artist's know a thing or two about good storytelling too. Galactus actually seen munching into a planet = brilliant!

Leif Prime said...

Just read it. Awesome! Love the cover.