Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Original Art Sales

My friend Paolo at Cadence Comic Art has been a great help the last few years with art sales. I can't thank him enough for all his hard work and will lead you all there to hunt thru the thousands of pages from dozens of great artists he represents.

That being said, Casey and I will be handling all future sales of my original art. Casey has been so amazing handling the online store this year that we figured it's time for us to add art into the mix. I'm also attending more cons this year so it's a just a bit easier to have my work with us.

We're in the process of setting up a new online system for galleries and sales. Until that is finished, if you have any specific piece you have in mind please feel free to email me and check to see if it's available. We'll keep you up to date on the official launch of the art side of the site.

Thanks!

No comments: