Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Doodle 1: Ghost Rider


Ok, since Scott and I are going to doing an actual story at SkottieScott it I'm going to be doing some warm-ups here at my blog. They would be as involved or as big as I was doing at our blog but I'll keep the energy flowing. I'm going to stick with Marvel characters for a bit, and who knows, you may see a collection of them.



I'll be doing 6x9 bristol board sketches. I will be selling them. But instead of the lottery style that I did at the blog I'll be adding them to my store. I'll wait until Friday and then add that weeks sketches to my store and it will be first come first serve.

Here we go on the first one. Ghost Rider. Brush, ink and water color. 6x9, bristol.

10 comments:

Fitzzz said...

Nice sketch Skottie, I will be frequenting your store often in hopes of grabbing a piece.

Casey Crowe said...

Holy crap, that's awesome!

Josh said...

That's totally feaky awesome warm-up sketch of Ghost Rider.

Dylanio21 said...

Looks great and so small!

RuNNiNmeN said...

niceeeeee picture ^_^

Joe Romano 2 said...

Bad ass!! I'll have to keep checking the store!

RAWLS said...

ha ha! I loves it!!

damon said...

Bad Ass!

Oskar Iglesias said...

Cool!!

INEZ1924 said...

Nice!!!