Monday, November 07, 2011

Daily Sketch: Where the Wild Things Are


After a month of moving my family into a new house and setting up a new studio outside the house, I am getting back normal slowly but surely.

I'll be jumping back on my morning warm-up sketches but I'll be keeping them a black and white this time around. I'm really interested in playing with black and white pen sketching so I'll be using these to study and explore a few new styles.

Today is Max from WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE. 6x9 bristol board, pen and ink
UPDATE: SOLD

3 comments:

Fabian said...

Awesome Skottie!! So good you are back posting!! :D

ISABELLE ANGELL said...

aww! seems so wicked and too cute at the same time! nice :)

Dylanio21 said...

So glad to see you daily sketching again.

How do you make a blogspot your official site like you have?