Thursday, January 26, 2012

Earthworm Jim Daily Sketch


Doug Tennapel is a big inspiration to me. He's shared a lot of ideas about how he goes about producing so much work and striving for more. He's a creative guy that puts out a graphic novel ever year, if not two.

The thing that you all probably know is Earthworm Jim. If you didn't know, this was Doug's creation. So here's my quick tribute to my friend, Doug Tennapel. Thanks for the advice and encouragement.

6x9 bristol, brush and ink. UPDATE: SOLD

5 comments:

Bas said...

Immediately made it my laptop background. Fantastic piece of work.

Dennis Cornetta said...

So good dude

Wayne B. Medina said...

Really enjoying all the posts Man! Inspiring!

Dave Thompson said...

EWJ. The entire reason I ever started drawing and also my love for video games. Love it, great job Skottie.

Braxton Harrison said...

Oh Snap! I used to play the Hell out of some Earthworm Jim. I had no idea Doug created him. Cool.