Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Super Mario Bros. Daily Sketch


I can still remember my friend Chad explaining that he got a thing called a... NINTENDO. What was this word? Who were these Super Mario Bros. he was talking about. I manipulated my way over to his house and was stunned by the amazing world I had discovered. It wasn't long before I had my own Nintendo and was saving the Princess like nobodies business.

Here's my tribute to those fun days of mashing that A and B button until I had what we labeled NINTENDOITUS.

9x12 bristol, pen. UPDATE: SOLD

5 comments:

Joey said...

Great piece. Gotta show Mario love.

Julien van Honthorst said...

I really like your style!! The sketchiness of the lines, the sense of freedom, the expresiveness of each stroke. This is a great tribute to one of my favorite videogames. Keep this up!!

Chad Lawrence said...

Good to see you getting back into the daily sketches! They look awesome so far!

Daniele Di Marco said...

This is my Favourite!!

Chris Thompson said...

this is so amazing.. just came across your blog on undercover robot and it's all quite impressive.