Friday, July 06, 2012

SDCC Update-Bad News

I have decided to cancel my SDCC plans. I have so much work piling up and a very cool, big project about to start so the week+ that it takes to attend and recover from the monster that is SDCC just doesn't work this year. I've been to Germany and North Carolina in the last month so my trips are cutting into my work a bit too much. It's all fun and games until I don't get my work done. :)

I know it's crazy last minute but the decision has already opened up my scheduled enough to breath and not live in a constant state of "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!"

So, I'm going to stay at home and make some comics for you all to buy when you get back from having fun at the con.

5 comments:

Chad T. said...

Good on you man! Responsibility is honorable

Jam said...

I was hoping to get to meet (or at least see) you there but I completely understand the need to prioritize.

heavywhale said...

yeah im bummed to i thought i would stare at a distance and say hi but at least your making more work with out being stressed out

Lefty said...

I was hoping to meet you as well, but hey, next time. Can't wait to see what you got coming!

Tony said...

Definitely good you're getting stuff done, but you were missed at the con. I stopped by to ask Mr Shanower where you be and he said you were a busy boy! Oh well...keep making cool art!