Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Inspector Gadget Daily Sketch


Today I went old school. I love Twitter because someone will always remind me of something I haven't thought about in years and years. Today's piece, INSPECTOR GADGET.

I loved this cartoon when I was young and I was filled with excitement when I was flipping thru the christmas catalog one year and saw they were bringing the G into real life with a toy. Luckily, I got it for Christmas that year and I was thrilled. He had the hat copter, he had an extending neck, he had everything you wanted in a Gadget toy. 

So today is reaching back to that time. Enjoy. 

sold
9x12 bristol, brush and ink, pen

5 comments:

Stevie Bullock said...

I remember watching Inspector Gadget in Kindergarten. Isn't it weird that I don't remember the teacher but I remember watching that show and the littles, and James Bond Jr.? Not many people remember James Bond Jr. though.

Silvia said...

amazing!

Anthony Coffey said...

nicely done, good sir. That was one of my favorite cartoons back in the day.

Red J said...

I had an inspector Gadget toy, but my brother had the Dr. Claw car that could turn into a jet plane...That was so cool!

Great sketch as always!

J.

Mike Bear said...

ah man, haven't seen him in awhile. love this dude.