Wednesday, August 01, 2012

ParaNorman ZOMBIE!

The timing of today's ParaNorman daily sketch couldn't have hit at a better time. I got a text from Casey  with a photo of special delivery. I jumped in the car and drove home from the studio. And the following  photos show what was waiting for me.

Big thanks to the folks at Lakia Studios and the ParaNorman crew. Your movie looks amazing and your kindness in sending me this is overwhelming. Thank you so much. The personalized note was the cherry on top. WEIRD WINS!!!
















11 comments:

flackattack said...

soooooo jealous

WASPart said...

Okay! That packaging is TOO hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!

Anthony Coffey said...

you lucky dog!

Luis Arizaga said...

This is a nice invitation! The best one!

:)

Brian J. said...

All packaging should be that creative. Vert nice.

James said...

That's is incredible. I just picked up the art of book and can't wait to see the movie. You're a lucky man. Well deserved.

Alexander said...

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Mike Bear said...

this is amazing.

Megan said...

I love that good, I'll ask you for one like me, you sell it? : p really have a good hand man

Erik D. Martin said...

man that is awesome!

Kirsten R. Sexton said...

INCREDIBLE! I would die!